Landscape Management is Asset Management.
The effective management of exterior assets is just as critical to your bottom line as the buildings themselves. Because we know you have short and long term strategic goals for each property, we take a multi-pronged, holistic approach to managing your landscape assets in support of those goals.
It’s a unique philosophy that we’ve evolved over the course of more than 20 years. And our clients have found that it streamlines programming, ensures a more efficient allocation of resources and results in a more profitable property.
Our Asset Management Program.
This program (AMP) is rooted in our mission to deliver high value solutions to our clients beyond the narrow scope of traditional landscape maintenance. It is both an internal- and external-facing orientation to managing our business that has a fundamental impact on our clients’ property management function.
AMP CONSISTS OF 4 PRIMARY PHASES
- NLS has standardized training and performance methodologies for service management across all of our defined Asset Classes
- Baseline assessment, documentation and archiving, asset inventory mapping. Establish priorities based on:
- Safety and at-risk assets
- Cost management improvement opportunities
- Improving overall asset health, viability, life-span
- Site-specific or stakeholder-specific goals
- Identification of all relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge sharing of current baseline
- Recommendations for service and opportunities for improvement
- Setting of goals, priorities and expectations
- NLS communication to all service providers
- Create seasonally-based service and execution plan
- Track progress
- Reevaluate in a timely manner and adjust plan as necessary
- Communicate and document progress
Comprehensive coverage across sectors.
Different commercial property types require specialized management approaches in order to be effective and maximize their value. NLS has both the know-how and the infrastructure to ensure the appropriate execution.
Corporate & Institutional
HOA & Multi-Family
On a practical level, a stable supervisory team ensures continuity year to year in a sector where turnover of HOA governance is common. A detailed record of history-of-service and other information particular to the property is a kind of “institutional knowledge” that clients rely on. And we often help educate homeowners, governing boards and other stakeholders on how landscape and property management best practices can help to maximize the value of their properties.
Class A Office
We know you have short and long term strategic goals for each property, we take a multi-pronged, holistic approach to managing your landscape assets in support of those goals.
LANDSCAPE ASSET CLASSES
We classify each element of your landscape into a particular asset class, and then apply a management approach designed to derive maximum value from it.
PRIMARY ASSET MANAGEMENT CLASSES
SECONDARY ASSET MANAGEMENT CLASSES